Do you have trouble remembering to get your prescriptions refilled on time? Do you make several trips to the pharmacy each month when one trip would be more convenient? We have a solution for you.
Your local Moye’s Pharmacy will enroll you in our patient Convenience program and have all of your medication refills ready on the same day each month. We will work with you to schedule your refills and give you a reminder call before they are due. We plan several days ahead to make sure you have refills on file and we have your drugs in stock. If you have a new prescription, we will only fill enough to last you until your scheduled refill date. This way we keep all of your medications on the same schedule.
How do I sign up for the Convenience program?
You can sign up by calling your Moye’s Pharmacist or by downloading the Patient Profile Form here and returning it to your pharmacy.
How does it work?
1. You complete a patient profile to make sure we have all the information necessary to effectively monitor your medication therapies.
2. We work with you to coordinate your refills on the same date each month, at a time convenient for you. We will call you 3-5 days before your refill date to confirm your refills are needed and determine if there have been changes in your medications since your last visit.
3. You can pick up all of your medications at a convenient time. We also provide free delivery.
4. Your pharmacist is always available to consult with you and will help if you are unable to take your medications, for any reason. He or she can speak with your physician to find medications that may be less expensive or more easily tolerated by you. We always screen for drug interactions and potential medication side effects when filling your prescriptions.
5. The Convenience program helps you take the correct medications at the right time, every month. You can maintain better health if your medications are taken properly.
6. Your pharmacist can also recommend and provide appropriate immunizations for you, as well as help monitor your blood pressure and blood glucose levels.
1. You and your pharmacist work as a team to keep you healthier.
2. You save time and worry less about having the medications you need, when you need them.