Biofreeze® is the #1 used and recommended topical pain reliever by chiropractors, massage therapists, physical therapists, and podiatrists.
It provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains. Apply Biofreeze Pain Reliever to the affected area not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- For arthritis, back pain, sore muscles and joints
- Soothing menthol
- Vanishing scent
- No NSAIDs, ibuprofen, aspirin or salicylate
- No animal testing
- Made in USA
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician
- Store in a cool dry place with lid closed tightly
Testimonials from Facebook
- “I use this a lot. I’ve had 2 back surgeries and when I have a bad day with my back and my muscles get all tensed up this is my go to! It works really well!” – Laura J.
- “Love. Biofreeze I use it when my back goes out if I cant make it to chiropractor that day for adjusting. Or if I over due it in yard.” – Tracey C.
- “I was in a terrible car accident and the chiropractor prescribed Biofreeze what a life saver! it is similar to icy hot as far as how it feels on your body but it seemed to go deep into the muscle.” – Kristi S.
- “Good stuff !!! really works on arthiritis in my hands and back and also used on a pulled muscle.” – Shirley T.
For more information visit the manufacturer’s website: http://biofreeze.com/
*Biofreeze is available in our Moye’s Pharmacies in McDonough, Stockbridge, Locust Grove and Hampton, Georgia.